Friday, June 10, 2011

Great Antique Mall in Tennessee


My brother and I spent a wonderful afternoon yesterday at the Clarksville Antique Mall and Auction Gallery yesterday. In addition to a huge number of dealer booths, they have two auctions per week. They had a huge variety of items in the auction last night. I saw this urban industrial style fan in a dealer booth on the way out of the door but didn't get it. I just might have to drive back that way and take another look at it. This is an antique mall I recommend as they are honest regarding the condition and value of their merchandise.

They have everything but the most impressive collection in my view is their sterling silver and silver plate. Any serious collector passing through Tennessee should take a detour to check this place out. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment