Friday, June 3, 2011

Shabby Chic Charm


After telling several friends how easy this project would be, I had to put my money where my mouth is. Actually, other than the time, this cost very little to make. Using yard sale sheer curtains, a lampshade, crystals left over from a chandelier {too many looked gaudy,} seam binding from StampinUp and a flower from JoAnn's Etc, I made this in a couple of hours. This is simply for looks. Using it as an actual lampshade could acquaint you with the local fire department. Nevertheless, I love the look.

1 comment:

  1. Kitty I totally love this lamp shade! I have several shades that have been sitting around here just waiting for me to do something with them and I think I will have to try this on at least one of them....I love it! You did great, now I'll see if it is as easy peasy as you say it is lol! Love the colors you did it in!

    Hugs
    Debi

    ReplyDelete