Thursday, July 7, 2011

Heart Vintage Design at Treasure Cove Market



I guess I got the peddlers bug again after junking with my brother and sister in Kentucky and Tennessee recently.  To that end, I recently got a tiny booth at Treasure Cove Indoor Market in Eustis, Florida. I'm not on the vendor list yet but you can find me at Booth 31. I'm in the back corner by the Noah's Ark shaped booth. {Don't ask, I don't have a clue!} I have vintage and shabby chic items along with some rustic primitives. My original plan was to bring in some silver plate but that will have to wait until after my niece's wedding for which I'm styling the reception.

Treasure Cove is located directly behind the Racetrac gas station near the McDonalds in the Lake Hills Plaza.  It's a giant garage sale and flea market wrapped up into one! For those of you with a GPS, the address is  2828 South Bay Street in Eustis, Fl 32726. The phone number is 352-483-5600. Please stop by and visit me as I set the shop up.

2 comments:

  1. We were there last Thursday!!! What a place...we will be going back.
    I might have bought something from you.

    ReplyDelete