Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day Three of a Flea Market Booth

The week didn't have an auspicious start when Mr Vintage discovered his truck needed a new transmission. Not surprisingly, items I'd planned to have him deliver during the week stayed put. He was tied up Saturday with his martial arts business but had rented a U-Haul truck to transport mats that we were able to use today to move some furniture in.



It's been slow going but I plan to be bringing items in, pricing them and setting up the booth for next Saturday during the week. Hopefully I'll be able to get some paint up on the walls sometime soon.


I'll be blogging along the way, so please join me on my journey : ) I will say that it's not as easy as it looks. But I love every minute of it!


3 comments:

  1. Great use of space! Can't wait to follow more of your adventure!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm putting your advice to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...sorry I didn't make it in to see you this past week. I'll try again next week.

    ReplyDelete