Sunday, November 6, 2011

My First Full Saturday

Today was my first full Saturday. I emptied out my truck between customers and got a few photos after I unpacked. I got a few new items from dealers who give other dealers good prices.

I unpacked this English saddle today
I still have a few things to do that will take some time to get done. For one thing there is blue paint on some of the exposed trim that looks horrible in pictures. In person you hardly notice it, but it sticks out in photos. I need some shelves put up but they need to be painted first.


Of course I spent a lot of time setting things up. Vinny, my flea market neighbor, tells me that I'm going to sell my stuff, not have a party, but I just laugh. I have to spend quality time there, so I want to like my surroundings.

I like this chippy chair 
All in all it was a good day. 


8 comments:

  1. You go for it, girl...have the best party ever! Love your photo shoots...love, love the chippy blue chair. Wish I had some time to go visit on Sunday...(oh, ya, it's Sunday already) but way too busy. Wish they could grant us an extra hour for each day this week as I certainly can use it! See you soon. denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks great, yep, have a party!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you! Love your chippy chair, I'm sure it will sell! Have a good day~SueBee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great to squire (is that the right word?) you and be a part of your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw, thank you for suggesting "following per e-mail"! I've easily found it! Never thought about that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dina, I get most by e-mail and then click through to the actual blog to be able to comment : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your space looks great! Glad I found your blog to visit!

    ReplyDelete