Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Second Weekend at the Flea Market


Today marks the end of my second full weekend at the flea market. I continued to tweak my booth and bring in more stuff. It's getting pretty full.



I'm finding staging is difficult to do with so little room and so much to move. Plus I hate the blue paint on the exposed 2 X 4's. So I don't always get the photos I want to because I'm trying to hide the stuff I don't like.


I can't explain it, but the eye sees the booth differently than the camera does. Maybe I can get some better shots next week. 


4 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! How are sales going for you! What's your hottest item?

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, The first weekend was good. This last one was slow for everyone. No one thing has emerged as my best seller as I only carry one-of-a kind stuff, but people are drawn to my vintage fan and merchant's scales. I hope to some day figure out what people want : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Today I became a follower and award you the Liebster Blog Award! http://compulsiveintexas.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-am-so-excited-to-announce-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. People generally miss the things we see so obviously! I hope you do well! Would you be allowed to staple some burlap over those blue beams? Then you can pin thing to the burlap and increase your visual space!

    ReplyDelete