Thursday, December 15, 2011

Loving My New Stencils!


I ordered some new stencils from a couple of Etsy stores and just had to try a couple out tonight. I used a smallish burlap bag I had on hand. The "1" is three inches tall to give you an idea of the scale. I used three different stencils to create the design. I love the King Crow!

I may borrow a trick from The Polka Dot Closet and "age" it with some walnut ink. The tag is one of my glittered tags held in place with a walnut ink spritzed clothespin that was stamped with my booth number at The Ol Packing House in Umatilla, Florida.

I can't wait to do some pillows and will work on some soon. 

3 comments:

  1. I think the Walnut ink might work well! Let us know how they sell, I have to get over to Etsy more often, I know they have fabulous graphics and stencils

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will Carol. If you run into any feedsack fabric pillow blanks, let me know : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love it! The crow with the crown is great.

    ReplyDelete