Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Top Post of 2011

I started my HeartVintageDesign blog in April of 2011. Surprisingly my first post on this blog has the most views. One day I was creating wedding decorations and took photos step by step so I could re-create the projects easily and posted them here. These baskets graced the pub tables at my niece's wedding in August 2011.



You can see the directions here. In a way I suppose Jessica's {my niece} wedding inspired me to re-enter the creative side of my life. I had gotten away from crafting, card making and decorating due to other demands. I am thankful for the path that led me to this blog and the new friends I've made along the way.

I was already a blogger, Tangerine, Florida, but had never ventured into the realm of creative blogging. I needed an outlet from my stressful job. I'm looking forward to reading your posts in 2012 and sharing what I learn along the way. And a big thank you Jessica & Curt for getting me back to my roots. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I missed your very first post, I love the center pieces, since my son is having a vintage themed wedding in November I am on Pinterest and every blog sucking up ideas! Thank you for your ALWAYS sweet comments!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, you're welcome. I have literally thousands of pics I saved for ideas so I know what you mean. As for the comments, they are sincere and from the heart : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking I would meet you at the Fancy Flea, but of course you have to work Renningers!!! We'll meet, I won't be at the extravaganza, But I know you will have a wonderful weekend!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete