Saturday, March 31, 2012

Moving to Bigger Digs

My shop at Renninger's Flea Market has seemed to too small for some time. I have regular customers who are always checking to see what new treasures I've found and I've been thinking about a way to organize the shop by themes. With the current set-up, it's difficult to do that.
It's kind of crowded
As it happens, a some fellow vendors opened a shop in Mount Dora called Pattie Anne's Vintageland and need to consolidate their locations. Which opened up an opportunity for me to move to a better space on the best aisle in the market [Aisle D aka Antique Row] down the way from my current booth.
It's twice as big
It's right next to the flea market office and near the ATM. The inside a much better fit for me and my vintage collection. I'm looking forward to moving in during the 3rd week of April pending office approval. Be sure to stop in and say hello. In the meantime, I'll be in D 41 until the move is complete. 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to stop by and see the new space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your good news! I think the new spot is awesome and perfect for you to expand!

    Best of luck!

    Patty Mae
    Zen Cowgirl
    Pattie Anne's Vintage Land

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best of luck in your new space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting!! I would love a bigger space, can't wait to see it!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete