Monday, March 12, 2012

See you at the fair

Last week I got the call I've been waiting for ~ Renningers has a spot open for the antique fairs for me! I'm busy making stuff for the weekend.

Feedsack that can be made into a pillow
I've got new 9 ounce canvas bags that are coming with me. Dafney of Dafney's Antiques and Collectibles is going to help me set up my booth. She has a real talent for merchandising and I'm a bit overwhelmed so her offer to help is so appreciated!

Large tote bag
That wasn't the only good thing that happened last week. I had several inquiries about wholesale orders [not yet but just being asked is such a compliment,] I was given the opportunity to be featured as a local artist at a new boutique and asked to collaborate with other vintage lovers. I wish I could do all of them but I had to choose. More on that later.

Another bag design

I saved the best for last.  Peggy of Vintage Memories out of Cumming, Georgia paid me a surprise visit. She was making a grand sweeping tour of all of the vintage shops in Mount Dora and came looking for moi! I hope to make it up to her shop this summer. I'm sure it's fabulous!

Peggy

All in all, it was a fantastic week! Now I've got to roll my sleeves up and get to work so I have something to sell. Please stop by and see me at the fair!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the look of your blog! Thanks for stopping by and I'm following you back. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! The feeling is mutual! Kitty

      Delete