Monday, April 30, 2012

Back From The Fancy Flea



Now that my first Fancy Flea show is behind me, I appreciate one day shows. I'd only done 3 day shows previously and was used to the luxury of spending some time hunting treasures during stolen moments. That can't happen during a one day show. After all, you have to sell when you can.



 A huge plus in my book, this was the first show where there were "strong young men" who helped you unload your truck so you could move it and set up. Additionally there was coffee and donuts plus a private  restroom in the vendor lounge. I think I could get used to this…


I cannot say enough about doing this show. It was well organized, the location was great, and was well-promoted. You really couldn't ask for more.



I cannot say enough about doing this show. It was well organized, the location was great, and was well-promoted. You really couldn't ask for more.



To sum it all up, I'm tired but it's a good kind of tired. This is definitely a show to check out.



4 comments:

  1. Wow, I never saw the strong young men or found the restroom and donuts LOL! I do agree a one day show does not give you a lot of time to shop around...Like no time. It was so well organized and publicized, and a constant stream of customers, of course the highlight was seeing you again!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty, is the second picture of your booth? I wanted to do a post on other booths and wanted to include you. You have to answer me on email, I won't see your answer here...Thanks!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am back again to drool over this antiques fair. I am trying to make personal contact with each of my followers tonight to see up they are doing. I chose an older post because I was interested in a one-day show -how exhausting that must be! Thank you for being a follower - I will be back again!

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete