Friday, April 13, 2012

Going to the Fancy Flea at the end of April


This bag was "in progress" 
I got the great news this week, I've been accepted for the Fancy Flea Vintage Home and Garden Show in Lakeland, Florida! The Fancy Flea is rated as one of the top 10 flea markets in America by Romantic Homes Magazine. It's also been voted a top market by the readers of  Flea Market Style

The show address is101 N. Kentucky Avenue, Lakeland, Fl 33801 and will go on from 9 am until 4 pm.




I'm posting a few of my bags and pillows on my Facebook page. This will be my first show and I'm not quite sure what to expect but I think the show will be chock-full of chic furniture, gifts and garden decor.  Please stop by my booth {#108} and say hello!

2 comments:

  1. I did not know the FF had a blog?? Thanks for the link! Wow, It won't be long now, I met with my partner in crime today and we were kind of drawing out where we want what to go where!! I hate getting up early, but we plan on being there at 5:30 YUK!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete