Thursday, April 26, 2012

Going to the Fancy Flea



[Cliche alert] I've been busy as a bee working on items for the Fancy Flea this Saturday in Lakeland. Due to a schedule conflict, the vendor who was going to share my booth won't be able to make it, so I'll be on my own. I don't have as much made as usual and I have my usual pre-show jitters but I think it'll work out. After all I'll be at the Fancy Flea!

I'm excited to have get booth-neighbors that I know from Blogland [Robyn Story Designs is right next door!] plus Carol from The Polka Dot Closet will be nearby too. And there's only a couple hundred more vendors who will be there too. Kathy Gonzalez from Thrift Happy will be running around with her camera getting great shots of all of the action.

I'm expecting some of my Renninger's Antique Extravaganza buddies to stop by and I can't wait to see what everyone has to sell. Sharon from Hunter's Crossings is coming by to visit and I'll be so happy to see her. If you stop by, please excuse my plain tent. I'm seriously going to have to work on gussying it up this summer. Some of the Fancy Flea booths are killer! I never thought I'd be considering carpet for a one day show but I am.

Now that I've broken my two link rule for blog posts, I'm going to close. Do stop by and say hello if you're in the downtown Lakeland area Saturday.


6 comments:

  1. I think it is going to be a wonderful day at the Fancy Flea...I know your booth will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Sell lots of stuff! +

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great show, can't believe I never heard of it? I loved it and hope to do next April with you Kitty but you do know the Nov. Extravo is the same weekend. If only we could clone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty, it was very nice to meet you altho we didn't get to talk very much because your booth was so--oo busy.I loved the show,it's was nice to go to a show where people were so creative and also had a lot of good old stuff.everyone was so nice.I am excited to be doing the Bella Rustica show with you and Sharon in September, it will be so fun to put the booth together in that wonderful stone barn.I have already found some good pieces.Brenda Hoyle

    ReplyDelete