Sunday, April 22, 2012

Settling In at the New Location

As regular readers know, I moved from Booth 41 on Aisle D to a double booth near the office at Renningers Flea Market. My old booth was too small and it was hard to move around. My new booth is just right.

Inside the entrance

I'm across from a plant dealer, hence a garden theme

Barbara let me borrow the copper plant for staging

A window box full of Marilyn

An apple basket of antlers

One of kind vintage belt & buckle
I love my new booth and neighbors. My old flea neighbors are right up the hall so I get to see them too.  I'm adding a garden theme to the shop as Barbara, the propriator of the shop across from me, has a greenhouse and sells plants. 

I'll still have the vintage inspired bags and pillows. Most everything else is a one of a kind. I am so lucky to be following my dream. {Well, sort of, I am also a full-time high school teacher which I also like love.} Next Saturday I'll be at the Fancy Flea in Lakeland, Florida.  Please stop by and say hello if you're in the area.. 

...

6 comments:

  1. I bet you love your new booth, can't wait to see it. Of course I see I can't drink LOL!

    See you next Sat.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I do LOVE it! Getting excited about the Fancy Flea Market and am looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone from Facebook/Blogland : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find an email for your will you contact me I wanted to ask you a question about the market bags thepolkadotcloset@live.com

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth looks so great! I'm so happy it's working out well for you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the double booth! So many fun treasures, I love that apple basket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your booth looks wonderful! Wish I lived closer, or maybe it's a good thing I don't, lol! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comments, I'm now following here...

    ReplyDelete