Friday, April 6, 2012

Visit to Pattie Anne's Vintage Land

Today was a rare day off for me so what did I do? I took some measurements at my new shop-to-be [which Anne is moving out of] and then visited her new shop in Mount Dora.

There are lots of detailed little touches everywhere. The shop is the labor of love of a group of talented women, each of whom has her own style. I've been there twice and each time the shop was different. They keep it fresh and inspirational. 



If you're in the Mount Dora area be sure to stop by and say hello. They're located at 947 N Donnelly Street right up the road from another antique/vintage destination, When Pigs Fly Again. You'll thank me when you're done feasting your eyes ; )

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words. You're awesome! Come back again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love it when you visit Kitty! And your pictures are amazing. Can't wait to see your new place and the great things you have happening.

    With blessings,
    Patty Mae
    Zen Cowgirl
    Pattie Anne's Vintage Land

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it will be a fabulous spot for inspiration and treasures. Best wishes always and Blessings for a special Easter.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete