Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Coming to Adjectives Market

Heart Vintage Design is coming to Adjectives Market in mid-June. I'm excited to be part of this venture! Many of the best dealers in Central Florida have already opened up and those that haven't are thinking about it. 



I'll be up the stairs on the mezzanine. Normally I wouldn't consider an upper floor but don't these stairs just invite you up to the next level? Personally, I couldn't wait to explore upstairs. 


I have to admit I was so excited about setting up here I forgot to take a photo of my space. I'll have a small area 5 feet wide and 10 feet long. Again, that's not my usual style but it has a clear view from the top of the staircase. My new space spoke to me saying "You can make this work!"

Don't you love the logo?
Everything about this market whispers "thoughtful minimalist design" as a backdrop to the merchandise within. I wish I'd taken more photos but I had to pick my lower jaw up off of the floor. With such a inspired backdrop, everything looks fantastic. 

I'll be posting more soon, so keep an eye out. You'll be hearing more about this market!


7 comments:

  1. Just about everyone I know is there! Won't that be a drive for you? I think a long narrow space is the best! My friends have had fabulous results so far!
    Congratulations and good luck...You are the energizer bunny!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...so glad that you will be joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Congratulations on your decision! I might have to swing by and see what you've got going on over there. I can't wait to seeeeee! Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Kathy and I went to see what all the fuss was about and saw what the fuss is about!!! It's amazing...good luck with this new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to do great! So glad you decided to join the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kitty, I'm so excited for you. I just knew you should be selling here. Let me know when you are all set up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like I place I could get lost in! I love the stairs!

    ReplyDelete