Friday, May 25, 2012

New Signs in Time for Memorial Day Weekend

I made a few more signs today after I got home. All of them seemed to "fit."I used the same colors I used earlier in the week. I guess I'm getting obsessed with aqua blue.


I live on a lake in Florida and it's Memorial Day weekend. I'm taking them to Renninger's tomorrow. Wonder if they'll sell? If not, I like all three. They're pretty big at a minimum of 37" long. I don't really have a favorite but I'm kind of sweet on the "God Bless America." I hope it gets a good home on someone's mantle or in their garden.

Happy Memorial Day!

4 comments:

  1. Not that I don't love America,but I am digging the beach one...did they sell?

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sold several signs and several people liked the "beach" sign but I still have it. I sold more "Lake" signs though : )

    ReplyDelete