Monday, June 11, 2012

Heart Vintage Design Open at Adjectives Market


Heart Vintage Design opened up at Adjectives Market in Altamonte Springs.

 The grand opening is this weekend, June 16-17 from 11 am until 7 pm.


This is a fun place to be a vendor and to be creative. 


Moving in was the easy part. Pricing everything took a while.


Crowns anyone?


Pillows and a baby bathtub are part of the fun. 


I understand they're serving cupcakes

Adjectives Market is located on 436 in Altamonte Springs, between 17-92 and Ronald Reagan Blvd., at the corner of 436 and Jackson St.  The address is 1215 E. Altamonte Dr. (SR 436), Altamonte Springs FL 32701.
From 17-92:  At the intersection of 17-92 and 436, head west (if you’re coming from Longwood/Lake Mary, turn right; from Winter Park, turn left).  Adjectives Market will be on your right after .6 miles.  You can see the red roof of our tower from far away, above the other signs.  Take the first right after Jackson St. into the parking lot.
From I-4:  Take the Altamonte Springs exit, S.R. 436, and head east.  Adjectives Market will be on your left after 2.5 miles – take the first left after you pass Honeybaked Ham, which is Jackson St.  Then just take a left into the parking lot.


5 comments:

  1. Your booth looks great...wish I was closer, I'd love to come and shop :) Good luck...sell lots!! Thanks for following...I'm following too! Chat soon, Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Kitty!! That's an awesome place to have a space!! I'm sure you'll do well! I have to go back to pick up that shelf I bought, so I'll go up and check out your goods!!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! That shelf was the talk of the market. I had just rolled it in. Nice to be able to put a face to the name, I've been following you online for quite a while now : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went to Adjectives last Friday and I will be back this Friday for the Grand opening party, I loved it!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'll miss you, I'll be out of town. But I know you'll have a ball and hopefully get a great cupcake : )

    ReplyDelete