Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Value of a Break


I've been taking a bit of a break since getting back home from Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia. Today I wasn't even looking for an estate sale when one found me right down the road from my house. And Thursday I was headed to Adjectives Market and stopped to visit a friend's antique shop off of Orange Avenue. I ended up at the wrong shop but a designer I met plans to be a regular customer. Sometimes things just work out… Maybe we should stop always trying so hard and just let things happen.

4 comments:

  1. I tried too hard today....nothing. I think your right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope tomorrow goes better. I've had my share of bad days :/

      Delete
  2. sometimes breaks are needed for sure and I find refreshing and rejuvenating,,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete