Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bye-bye Renningers!



Another chapter in the Heart Vintage Design's story is closed. I moved the last items out of Renningers Flea Market today. It so happens that Carol of Rainbow Vintage didn't take it over after all. My old shop is now the location of a tie-dye dress shop.

Now I'm selling at Adjectives Market as well as seasonal shows. I'll continue to sell carefully curated vintage items as well as my feed sack bags. Closing the shop will give me more time to pick as well as create.

I'm excited about this new chapter in my life. I can't wait to see what happens next  >^..^<

8 comments:

  1. Wishing you much success with your new endeavors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you, especially with school starting again. you have to have time to work and play! Adjectives is a fabulous place for you to be!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay to play but I'll still be pretty busy through the season : )

      Delete
  3. Sorry to see you leave Rennigers but happy for this next chapter. Best of luck and happy picken'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if anyone totally leaves Renningers. I'll still do the Extravaganzas. I tried to find a partner to split the work there and just couldn't find the right person. Ideally we could have split the days there opening and both would have similar items and do shows. As you know I had to miss a month due to the trial for the murder of my friend, Jeff Norton and taking a class in Gainesville. During that time away I realized that I was neglecting too much at home by working seven days a week. I know many think I'm nuts to leave right before the season but Adjectives and the shows are keeping me plenty busy. Now I can spend more time creating and less time in the shop and more with Mr Vintage and our animals.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kitty, I wish you just the best in stepping forward and a lot of fun on creating and picking!

    ReplyDelete