Monday, September 10, 2012

My Etsy Shop is Open


I finally got around to setting up my Etsy Shop thanks to a little prompting from my Jessica, my niece. I promise not to be an obnoxious Etsy promoter but if you'd like to check out my shop, I'd appreciate it. 

I hadn't really planned to sell online but a number of requests to buy my bags from people across the country and in Australia played a factor. I'm still selling at Adjectives Market [and there is a huge selection of bag designs there] so don't think I'm going anywhere. But if you live outside of the Greater Orlando area, do check it out. 

Right now the listings in my shop are paltry. I'll expand my online offerings in the spring. In the meantime, I'm working on Halloween, primitive pumpkins and Christmas for Renningers Extravaganzas, The Fancy Flea and Adjectives in Altamonte. I think that's enough. But if you see something you just have to have on my Facebook page, shoot me a message and I'll see if I can grab it before it leaves the house. Locals can call the store and they'll put it on hold if it's there  >^..^<

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on opening your shop!Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were your ears burning today? I was up to adjectives and people where carrying out your bags by the arm load!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oop's I forgot to say congratulations on your Etsy shop I know you will do fabulous!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete