Thursday, October 4, 2012

Celebrating My First Etsy Sale


I'm happy to say I made my first Etsy sale yesterday. I've had my Etsy shop set up for several years but didn't put anything in it. After my niece suggested I put some items in my shop, I was nudged to fix that problem.

I've always loved this vintage design. This particular rabbit is 10" long. I love the red stripes too.

My sweet husband took it to the post office for me  so the buyer will get it on the day she expected it to ship. This sweet vintage bunny design will be used to upholster a small bench.

I can't wait to make more.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I just opened my Etsy shop two months ago and have made some sales. That first one, though, is the most exciting. I love your rabbit on burlap. I'm off to visit your shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, please let me know your shop url : )

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! My Etsy shop has been going for about a year and it is really fun when something sells. Look into creating and "Etsy mini" for your blog sidebar. It's a great way to show your readers what is in your shop and tempt them to go take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am following your page on Google Connect now : )

      Delete