Saturday, October 6, 2012

You Can't Get Too Much of a Good Thing



I spent a couple of hours at the Fall in the Field Show today. As some of you know, I dropped my camera and have yet to get another one, so I don't have any pictures. I'm hoping I can find some from my Facebook friends to share.

This was a great show in terms of the number of vendors and the quality of the merchandise. All of the booths were well staged and Renningers decided to let vendors stay an extra day if they wanted to so it will still be going on tomorrow.

So what did I find today? A vintage rolling grocery cart you pull behind you, some dried gourds, some vintage letter stamps on a stamp caddy and a couple of zinc pieces. If… [that's a big if] I had any room in my house, garage, truck [you know where I'm going] I might pick up a few more items. But Mr Vintage is tired of all of the stuff. I can't wait for the fall selling season to let someone else get some of treasures I've been collecting.

So right now I'm looking forward to the Fancy Flea and the Extravaganzas at Renningers. I'll still be selling at Adjectives Market as well.

Until the next time….

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I missed you there! My son and I wandered around & shopped for a few hours, but I didn't get to stay as long as I wanted. Granted, I could have stayed all day and not be tired of it :) Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you did too. I visited by page and followed you via Google Connect.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know it was fall in the field this weekend. Is the Fancy Flea November 3rd? When is the first extravaganza!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete