Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Paint Disaster or Not?

I had a real paint whoops this week. Somehow I got black paint all over my sweater on the way to work. (Don't ask…) The paint was still wet so the key to getting it out was to keep it wet. What to do?

The only moist thing I had was hand lotion which I use to get paint off of my skin. So I lathered up the paint spots with the lotion and it stayed wet until I could pop it in the wash.

Believe it or not, I got nearly all of it out. Who'd have thought?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty,
    It was cool to meet you as well! I love connecting with local artists and fellow Bloggers! I'm trying to think which booth at Adjectives is yours...guess I'll just have to run over and check it out (I live about a mile from the shop).

    I don't think we will be setting up for the Dec. show, but hopefully we'll head up to do a bit of shopping. CYA then and have a blessed Thanksgiving.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have wrecked many clothes with paint!! Wasn't this weekends weather gorgeous? Perfect for a wedding, we were sooo lucky!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete