Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My New Favorite Color Combination


I've always liked paint the color on light brown linen. So when I saw some unbleached titanium white the other day, I decided to give it a whirl. I love the juxtaposition of this off-white and black paint. 


It's a softer look than titanium white, I think it's the perfect combination...


And I can't wait to see how fast they go at the Renningers Christmas Open House.


I hope people like them because I really like making these designs and will make a ton for next year : )

4 comments:

  1. I love the combo! I'm sure they'll sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors together too! I bet they will sell fast!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, are they signs? The combination of colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these designs could be made into signs. They are burlap bags that can be used a pillows, placemats, gift wrap, upholstery fabric and be fashioned into curtains. What you can do with them is endless. Small Christmas trees or plants can be placed inside for an alternative to a plant wrap or a tree skirt.

    ReplyDelete