Thursday, December 27, 2012

10% Off Burlap Bags at Adjectives Market Sale

I hardly ever have a sale as I try to price my bags as competively as possible.  But I'm starting to work on new designs for Valentines's Day and Spring so I'm making an exception. To make room for my new designs, all of my burlap bags at Adjectives Market are 10% off the regular price until 2013.

The sale includes my stenciled bags, plain unstenciled bags and commercial used [clean] coffee bags. Sorry, the sale doesn't include bags on Etsy which are made to order. Burlap pillows are not included in this event.

In the raw plain bags $3.00 now $2.70
My regular stenciled bags are $10.00 now $9.00
The special deal of 3 for $25 now 3 for $22.50, just $7.50 a bag

If you don't already, you can follow Adjectives Market on Facebook to see the photos that Jeremy uploads weekly. It's a great way to see the best of what the market has to offer.






2 comments:

  1. I hear that those bags are flying out the door, can't wait to see your spring collection LOL!
    Happy New Years!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carol, I'm working on it! Happy New Year to you as well : )

    ReplyDelete