Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Reflection

My new "Happily Ever After" pillow
So much has happened in the last year. After a month at The 'Ol Packing House in Umatilla, I moved out in February.  I'd decided it was too far away from home to run it and my booth at Renningers Flea Market. I was happily running my booth there when I kept hearing about Adjectives Market in Altamonte Springs.

Everyone I knew was going there and I did what I never thought I'd do. When I heard that the French Nest was leaving Renningers and moving to Adjectives, I sold my double booth at Renningers and moved to Adjectives in June. It was the right thing for me to do. Mr. Vintage is so happy to have me around the house more and I have time to develop my line of burlap bags. I also have some time to develop my Etsy shop.

I'm looking forward to 2013 and the changes it will bring. If you're ever in the Altamonte Springs area, please drop in Adjectives Market and check it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Because me and the other 84 vendors are busy getting treasures for the store just for you.

Happy 2013,

Kitty

1 comment:

  1. Your burlap bags are just amazing! I'm so happy 2012 was such a good year for you! Here's to a fabulous 2013!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete