Sunday, December 9, 2012

Renninger's Chrismas Show and Open House

Steampunk crosses by Sharon Derflinger of Hunter's Crossing
Renningers Antique Center in Mount Dora, Florida held its annual Christmas Open House with a plethora of musicians and carolers on December 9, 2012. A new Christmas Vintage Show was held in conjunction with the event and continued on until Sunday afternoon.

I was in the back side of the main pavillion 
I was there with my burlap bags, pillows and garland. My booth looked better in real life than it does in the photograph. The wreath in the background had a set of wings but they acted like a sail when the wind blew and I barely caught them so back in my car they went. 

I love the wings and planned to use them on a dress form but they ended up on a wreath
I got to see a lot of fantastic vendors including the Dove Cote Brocante folks whom I met in person at the last Extravaganza although I already "knew" them via Facebook. The usual Renningers crowd was there in force including When Pigs Fly, Wirewood, Evergreen Design and Margaret & Marty. Also present were "Shabby" Kay, Toni, Cathy Whiteway and more. The show was sold out and both outside pavilions near the indoor antique center were full. Vendors handed out raffle tickets for the annual Christmas raffle. 

The Dove Cote Brocante had these great European style Santas in their booth
I wish I'd gotten more photos but I forgot my camera the second day of the show. This was the last show of the year for me and it's time to take a break. When the holidays are over, I'll start working on April 6 Fancy Flea show in Lakeland, Florida.

In case I don't run into you and yours in person or online, let me take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Until next time,

Kitty

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty,
    Your booth surely looked great, and it was good to meet you again! Love the 'tulle lady'! So glad you also featured Sharon's wonderful crosses....I was so busy talking to her, I actually overlooked them!
    Merry Christmas to you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks wonderful!! I keep meaning to get out to one of these sometime! I want to shop!!

    PS. Love the wings!! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete