Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sneak Peak at Wedding Burlap



Not to rush the seasons, but wedding season is just around the corner. Because my niece's wedding got me into the vintage business, I have a sweet spot for them. In fact my own wedding 20 years ago had a vintage theme. When my niece decided to also have a vintage wedding, I was in heaven.

So of course I had to start to work on some wedding burlap bags…

The white wedding pillow


There'll be more to come...

So be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything. 

6 comments:

  1. Sooooo pretty. I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!!! I haven't been to a wedding in forever!!! They are so fun!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these darling pillows:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Are they hard to make? This is the theme for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been doing them a long time but there is a learning curve :)

      Delete