Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Valentine's Day Pillows

Despite my concerns about holiday creep, I just couldn't wait any longer and had to get some pics of my Valentine's Day pillows. I am lucky enough to live in Florida on Lake Ola, which has been the setting for a national and several regional television commercials. So I decided to get some photos on the dock.


It was toward the evening and the sun was starting to go down. The actual sunset is obscured from view by trees but you can see the rays dance upon the water.


I can't decide which one I like best. I waver between the simplicity of "Stay Calm and Kiss Me" and the double cupid "Soul Mate." I like the "Love You" designs too. 


So you may be wondering which one Mr Vintage will get for Valentines Day. He's a wonderful guy putting up with the smell of wet burlap, wet burlap being ironed, piles of burlap… you get the picture. So it's no surprise that he doesn't want any burlap. But I might give him one to put on our bed. Then we'll have to chase the kitten off of it. But that's part of the fun of having kittens, isn't it?

If you decide you want a pillow check out my booth at Adjectives or message me through my Facebook page or my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting us! Love your blog and am happy to have found you! Great pillows btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say...Keep calm and Kiss me! That would be the one for the Mister...They are all adorable and I am sure they will be great sellers!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete