Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Coming Tomorrow: What Sells and What Doesn't


Coming tomorrow- My post on what sells and what doesn't will go live on The Polka Dot Closet's blog. In the meantime, check out her other posts on this topic. Carol Turner, the talent behind the blog says she "has no secrets." Her collegial attitude is what makes her posts so popular. She tells it like it is without any hesitation. I don't know a single antique vendor with a computer who doesn't follow her blog. So stay tuned and check her blog out today (and tomorrow!)

Update: Here's a link to my post 

6 comments:

  1. OH goodness, you are way toooo sweet! I know the readers will love it!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came from Carol's polka dot closet . . . congratulations. Great post.
    I love you burlap and your signs:)
    Have a lovely day . . . if I ever get back to Floria I'll have to visit both of your lovely booths.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your guest post over at Polka Dot Closet. You have some fabulous treasures in your booth. Thanks for sharing what sells in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always interesting to hear what sells and doesn't for others. Thank you for sharing. I am in love with the wood sign in your booth. Would you share some details? Did you make it? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly, I made it. It sold the other day at Adjectives.

      Delete