Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How About a Little Contest?

I've got a little share thing going on on my Facebook page. All you have to do is to share the photo and leave a comment to let me know that you did. When I hit 5,000 likes I'll use a random number generator and determine who will win a Mama Bird bag I will make for them. I'd appreciate a comment here as well so I'll know who navigates over to FB from here.


I've decided to let a comment on this page count as an extra share. Why not double your chances? It's that easy… So get busy and start sharing. You never know, you might be the winner!

9 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love this bag. What a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also your newest liker on facebook and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a fan of your fb page for a while now...Now I am a fan of your blog too.....not anonymous...Amy Watson

    ReplyDelete
  4. New fan on FB, liked and shared and new to this page. Love VINTAGE..Great giveaway.. Thanks.. Looking forward to following you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy Dotson JusticeMarch 1, 2013 at 6:35 AM

    Liked shared....Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. shared twice on FaceBook; yesterday and again tonight! It is beautiful. Good luck to all who enter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that would be amazing to get to 5000 likes you go girl! You deserve it! The bag is gorgeous!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete