Saturday, March 9, 2013

Projects for Adjectives & the Fancy Flea


My booth at Adjectives Market is getting kind of empty. I sold my fabulous anatomy poster from 1957 and several other larger items. I decided it was time to get busy for my booth and the Fancy Flea, a vintage market held twice a year in Lakeland, Florida. I had the day planned out this morning but I decided to stencil just one bag. Then another and another. I realized that I wasn't going to be going anywhere today.


Then I worked on this cutting board. I love finding cutting boards and stenciling them. I like to use a graphic design over a stripe. I put a layer of finish on a sign I'm working on. Then I decided to break out a new stencil I had custom made.



This isn't the greatest photo but it's hard to get a good shot if something is lying flat and you don't want a shadow of your hand in the shot. Hopefully, I'll get some shots stages of the blue stuff I'm making and get another post up. In the meantime, I'd appreciate it if you'd *like* my Facebook page to keep up with my projects. I've had several requests to do a tutorial on the paper flowers I make and I promise to get it up as soon as things let up around here.

Hopefully I'll see you at the Fancy Flea on April 6th!

~ Kitty

5 comments:

  1. Love the cutting board!! I just made plans with a girlfriend to go to the FF...Of course I will stop and say hi!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I like it too : ). Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you at the Fancy Flea if you can make it xoxo

      Delete
  3. The dress form ball goes on all week, so you can of course come fashionably late!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete