Saturday, April 27, 2013

Renningers Mount Dora Vintage Garden Show 2013

Boutique booth displays typify Renningers Antique Market's Vintage Garden Show. In it's second year, the show is growing and drawing vendors who've not participated in the monthly fairs or thrice-yearly Extravaganzas.


Show organizer Toni Moody is one of the original vendors at the wildly successful Fancy Flea in Lakeland, Fl. Vendors had to submit photos of their wares for approval so you won't see any cheesy booths at one of her shows.


Instead you'll find great vintage finds with reasonable price tags. I wish I'd scored these vintage taxidermy deer heads. Imagine what you could do with them at Christmas. 


The show is open tomorrow as well as today and admission is free. I'm not sure of the show hours but I think this group of enthusiastic vendors will welcome you when you arrive. I suggest you plan to get there early before vendors booth's are emptied out. If you'd like to see more photos, here's a link to all of the photos I got today.



Kathy Gonzalez of Vintage Finds Magazine got some great shots too.

3 comments:

  1. Any ideas for finding quality shows like this in my neck of the woods? Any good websites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy Gonzalez's site http://www.thrifthappy.com is a place to start. Her website focuses more on shops but she is very attuned to these events. I would also suggest checking out the listing of shows in periodicals such as Flea Market Style. I hope this helps. Kitty

      Delete
  2. New GFC follower. Love your booth items and post at the polka dot closet. I love reading about people who have their own antique shops and go for their dreams!

    -Brittany Ruth
    therococoroamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete