Friday, April 5, 2013

The Fancy Flea is Tomorrow!

Whenever someone asks me "What is the Fancy Flea" I just want to jump up and shout "Only the best regional show in the greater Central Florida area!" To give you an idea of the fabulousness of this show, check out these photos posted by the blogger known as 52 Flea.

Photo via 52 Flea
This is a show that you must check out if you possibly can. Only in its 5th year, this show was voted to be one of the top 10 vintage shows in the country. This is the place to find beautifully painted furniture and everything else you can think of. Simply head toward Kentucky Avenue in downtown Lakeland, Florida and you'll be chock in the middle of everything. 

I hope to see you there!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! My girlfriend just backed out, so I am going to wait until the morning to see if I want to go it alone. Should be perfect weather!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete