Saturday, May 11, 2013

Adjectives Anniversary Party: The Sale Goes On



Adjectives Market is celebrating its first year in business and I had a great time at the open house last night. Jeremy and the rest of the Adjectives team always get it right. They had a jazz band, drinks, food and everything $50 or more was on sale.

Although I've been a vendor there for 10 months, last night was the first time I've been able to attend one of their events. I had a great time visiting with the regular customers, meeting a few new vendors and seeing old friends. Meloni Turk of the Carousel Emporium stopped by and brought me some of the vintage office stamps and a stamp holder I absolutely love. {My secret is out, I hoard old office and business stamps.} I had a great visit with Carol Turner of The Polka Dot Closet and her mom. They are always such a delight to see.

I found a few great deals for myself too. That goose neck floor lamp currently lighting my booth is not for sale {a girl has to make exceptions} and will go home with me when I get the lighting in my booth figured out.  {Thank you Karsen for holding it for me after I texted you saying I had to have it.}  I fell in love with a fantastic bar mat that came home with me via Rebecca's booth and even Mr. Vintage likes it. And of course I got more stamps.

I {for once} was without my camera but if I find any pics of the night's festivities, I'll post a link. Enjoy your Mother's Day weekend. My own mom has passed on but Mr. Vintage and I are going to see my 91 years young mother in law and take her out to lunch. What ever you do, have some fun...

1 comment:

  1. Kitty, it was so great seeing you! I always have so much fun at Adjectives events! Yep when they do something, they do it up right!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete