Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just a Quick Little Post

Listed on Etsy today
While I'm mostly getting things in order for fall this summer, I did find some time to add to my collection of vintage Reese stencils. I was able to find a near double set of stencils so I decided to put the duplicates up for sale in my Etsy shop. 


I also found time to make a few signs. What is unusual about these signs is that each one has a whole other sign on the back. This way the buyer can display the other side as the seasons or decor changes. "Laundry" is backed with "Pantry," "Boats" is backed with "Beach" and the "No Braggin'" sign is backed with "Wine Bar." The "Coffee" sign is backed with "I Love Junk." If they don't sell at Adjectives, they'll be going to the Fancy Flea in November.


I also found a bit of time to create these wedding signs. They are the same on both sides and are also listed on Etsy. My summer is different than I'd planned but I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.

I hope all of you are enjoying the summer season too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh your signs are great can't believe you are finding time to create....Now I know why you do so many things, you are an over achieving Summa Cum laude girl!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete