Sunday, July 21, 2013

Visit to Renningers- July 21, 2013

Today I ran over to Renninger's Antique Fair to take a vendor a couple of my plain burlap bags. Of course I had to do a little picking of my own and get a few photos.

Ballet Slippers 

A Little Circus Magic Anyone?

Jeep Grille


Giant Guitar

1960's Modern- There are 8 but only 6 for sale

The Bench Came Home With Me

Loved the Mirror

Another View of this Booth

Vintage Books

Vintage Textiles


I'd Love to Paint This Chair

Great Display Piece

Industrial Light

The Soft Side of Industrial

Great Find

Tools and More

Whimsy
I love Renninger's in Mount Dora, Florida. You never know what you'll run into! This represents just a tiny slice of the variety of merchandise available during summer antique fairs. Hint: the November show [always the 3rd weekend] is to die for...

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maybe someday. It's a great place to visit!

      Delete
  2. Love the bench that found its way home with you. Loved the ballet slippers also.
    I have been wanting to go to Renningers and almost went this weekend :-)
    Thank you for sharing the pictures
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to visit soon. The very best show is the one on the 3rd weekend of November. It's huge, not as big a Brimfield, but you really can't see everything in a day. But the dealers are friendly and there can be deals to be had every month. You want to go the 3rd weekend to see the dealers in the Pavillions behind the Antique Center. Thanks for stopping by ~ xoxo

      Delete
  3. We love Mt. Dora and I've always wanted to go to one of these sales. I love the ballet slippers and the vintage books! I could spend hours just looking at old books! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. This show had a lot of cool stuff. I'm on my way over to your page. : )

      Delete