Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fairy Dust Bottle Pendants


I was looking for a paper project when I ran across this one by Artsy Vava. She has a great little tutorial on making personal bottle pendants. Being someone who loves words, I'll always pick up a dictionary I see if have a chance. Usually I think in terms of just having the paper with words and then stamping whatever word I need. I love her idea of just taking the word from the dictionary. 


You can get the bottles at JoAnn's or in this case I found them on Amazon. Certainly other bottles are available as well. How cool is that? You can make a cute little bottle pendant for very little and have some very attractive little trinkets plus if you have to buy a vintage dictionary, you'll have lots of paper left over for some other awesome projects. 

Shameless plug: I have a number of vintage dictionaries in my booth at Adjectives Market

Enjoy your week and be sure to squeeze a little crafting into your day.

Kitty

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace, that Tim Holtz sure knows the crafting world! I love dictionaries too, hope you are able to squeeze in a little crafting too now that school has started!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete