Thursday, August 1, 2013

Photos for "Pay it Forward" Posted

I knew this would go first
I got photos of the items from The Dove Cote Brocante today and posted them on Facebook.  The "Vintage Soul" wristband sold already. As you'll recall, the items were sent to me with the stipulation that I sell them and donate 25% of the sale price to a charity. I chose Misfit Animal Rescue as my charity and decided to donate 100%. Comment on the photo on Facebook to make a purchase after checking to be sure that the item is still available. Items may be picked up at Adjectives Market in Orlando or purchased via my Etsy shop by arrangement and mailed to the buyer.

Fibers for crafting and creating $7.50
Vintage crystal earrings $16-Sold
3 Hand dyed flour sack dish towels $7.50

Vintage French fruit labels $5

"Hope" stamped pendant on dog tag chain $16

Stamped spoon pendant $28

Resin encased faux butterfly $22
Crafting fibers $7.50
I don't have multiples of any of these items. Contact The Dove Cote Brocante to obtain similar items if you see something you just have to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment