Monday, November 11, 2013

Uncharacteristically Quiet

I've been uncharacteristically quiet since the Fancy Flea because I didn't know what to say. I had left my camera in my truck and before I could get it the deluge started. I ended up spending a lot of time just standing in my tent watching it rain. So I have no photos and no great stories. So instead of writing a post, I'm going to share a few posts I found online.

No Minimalist Here I've always loved the name of this blog. Check her out.


The Polka Dot Closet I know Carol in real life and she rocks as a person and as a vendor. She also has some posts with photos after the tarps were put up. Her blog is a must see as well.

Undercover Vendor  Includes a variety of comments on the show.

I'm putting the Fancy Flea to bed and getting ready for RENNINGERS!

I'm crossing my fingers for the Mount Dora Renningers Extravaganza this weekend. The weather's supposed to be fantastic. *Happy feet!*


1 comment:

  1. Kitty, there sure wasn't a lot to take pictures of!!! Thanks for the sweet words. And thank you for the reminder about the extravaganza

    Carol

    ReplyDelete