Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Calmer Christmas Season This Year


It's been quite a bit calmer  Christmas season this year. After the total washout at the Fancy Flea due to the monsoon rain, I wasn't in my usual rush to stencil bags and pick as I still had a lot of inventory. I also skipped the Christmas show at Renningers although I considered doing it. I'm enjoying my little rest and planning for the upcoming wedding season. In the meantime, I'm enjoying playing around with paper mache ornaments and glitter. My kitchen is glistening with hearts that will be coming into Adjectives Market soon. Stop by if you have a chance.

4 comments:

  1. The rain was a blessing in disguise...How wonderful for you to have a quieter season and the chance to enjoy it!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol. You told me all my burning the candle at both ends would catch up with me and you were right. We can chuckle about the rain now but that was a real mess, lol.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the season, and relax. We're keeping things very simple. The heart is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Rosemary. I'm living in the moment this year : )

      Delete