Monday, June 16, 2014

The Polka Dot Flea

People loved digging through the buckets
I am finally able to start to catch my breath after the Polka Dot Flea. My booth was very industrial and you don't want to know how long it took me to wash and sort all of those faucet handles in the buckets. I made industrial flowers in bottles as well. I don't know if I've ever worked so hard to get ready for a show. 

This was taken before I "fluffed" on Saturday morning


I even forgot to get photos. I "stole" the photos above from the Polka Dot Closet's post today.   One creation I especially liked was one of the first to go. Made from a large piece of driftwood, it was one I was tempted to keep…

Driftwood sculpture sharing a hook with a vintage scale
I am thankful to Kathy Gonzalez for getting this photo for me. She is running a slideshow with photos from the show on her website this month. Be sure to check them out.

This show will hopefully be an annual event. I personally can't wait and hope I remember to get photos myself next year! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was nothing wrong with Carol's comment but it referenced a part of the post that will be posted later.

      Delete