Sunday, June 29, 2014

You Never Know What You'll Find When You Clean Out The Garage

I'm in the middle of a multiple day garage clean-out and re-organization. You see, last year Mr Vintage paid a handyman to move all of my treasures, admittedly unorganized [because I was caring for him after surgery] to the garage.

I am finally getting the chance to get it organized so I'll be doing a running post of some of the stuff I find. I will admit I was devastated when my stuff was moved and I have no plans of letting it happen again. It's taken me so long because I had the year from hell in my day job and did 5 shows last year.

Tiny baby shoe forms
Vintage bunting getting some needed sun

2 comments:

  1. It must be lots of fun to go through all of your treasures, and finding things you have forgotten you had!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete