Monday, September 1, 2014

How to see pages you want to follow on Facebook

Lately many people are complaining they don't see their favorite pages on their Facebook feed anymore. Let's see how you can correct this problem if you want to see EVERYTHING a favorite page posts. First you need to like the page and click "follow" as well. I'm using Sadie Seasongoods' page as an example. 
Note that I followed and liked this page


Next, click the "Like" dropdown tab and click either "get notifications" which will cause new posts to go right to your timeline or "Add to interest lists" which will allow to you peruse their posts at your leisure. I personally prefer to use the "get notifications" feature.

Note the dropdown menu under "liked" and click "Get Notifications" or "Add to Interest Lists" 

Now you'll see every post your favorite Facebook page shares. Yay! If you have any questions, please ask me here or on Facebook. I go on at least once a day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment