Tuesday, October 7, 2014

2014 Fall in the Field at Renningers Mount Dora

Lovely photo by Kathy Gonzalez of Vintage Finds Magazine

I recently attended the Fall in the Field show at Renningers in Mount Dora. It was a great show and I had a good time. I also snagged a bunch of white pumpkins. They are heirloom stock and very dense [and heavy for their size.] I also got bittersweet and corn stalks. Plus some little goodies I'm keeping to myself until I get my truck unloaded, ha ha. Check out Kathy's blog post for some more eye candy.

2 comments:

  1. I love heirloom pumpkins! Got some great ones in Michigan last year. I especially love the pinks and the whites.
    xoKathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any pink ones but they had some real lovelies. These came from Ohio up near Michigan, maybe from the same farm.

    ReplyDelete