Sunday, February 15, 2015

Decorative Uses for Burlap Sacks

I've been MIA from my blog since Christmas. I can tell you that the holidays just wore me out this year.  With my mother in law going back and forth to the hospital along with the demands of my job, there just weren't enough hours in the day. Did I mention she lives two plus hours from here? So every drive up there takes up most of the day when you add visiting time. But today I had some time to look for decorative uses for burlap. Here's what I found via Pinterest. I think I've found a few projects.  xoxo

The flowers are in tin cans with water
Love this look

Cedarwood Weddings
Marry Me Tampa Bay
Burlap ruffle topped dropcloth curtains
Rag garland http://tinyurl.com/po79gkh


If you don't already, be sure to follow me on Facebook 



2 comments:

  1. These are very pretty . . . welcome back to blog-land you were missed :)
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete